2 large eggs
1 1/2 tablespoons (22.5 ml) milk
2 stalks of chives, chopped (green onions work, too)
2 teaspoons (10 ml) olive oil
56 grams smoked salmon, roughly chopped
- Whisk together the eggs, milk and chopped chives or onion.
- Heat oil in a small, nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Scramble eggs using a wooden spoon.
- While the eggs are still wet, fold in the smoked salmon.
- Once cooked through, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Nutrition (per serving): Calories: 297; Total Fat: 21g; Saturated Fat: 5g; Monounsaturated Fat: 11g; Cholesterol: 386mg; Sodium: 533mg; Carbohydrate: 2g; Dietary Fiber: 0g; Sugar: 2g; Protein: 24g