• 6 peppered smoked mackerel fillets
• 4 Boiled Eggs
• 2 ripe avocados
• 1 lemon
• Black pepper and sea salt to taste
• extra-virgin olive oil
• Chopped spring onions or rocket
• Break the mackerel up on a plate.
• Slice the avocado and scatter it over the mackerel.
• Squeeze over the lemon and give it a good crack of black pepper, a sprinkle of sea salt and a decent splash of oil.
• Add a boiled egg, spring onions or rocket.
Tip: If you do can’t find peppered smoked mackerel, you may use smoked snoek