Lupus Foundation of America September 13, 2017
Try a healthy twist on classic picnic sandwiches. Wraps are simple to make
and they pack up easily, so you can bring them wherever you choose to dineal fresco. This flavourful version is sure to appeal to both adults and
kids. Serve with fresh in-season fruit.
Servings: 4 wraps
• 2 cups shredded roasted chicken breast
• 2–3 cups romaine lettuce
• ½ cup shaved Parmesan cheese
• 4 tbsps. organic Caesar dressing
• 4 tortillas
Note: To save time, you can use store-bought roasted chicken, or leftovers,
with this recipe.
1. In centre of each tortilla, layer lettuce, 2 tbsps. Parmesan cheese,
and ½ cup chicken.
2. Drizzle 1 tbsp. dressing over the chicken.
3. Roll tortilla into a burrito shape.
4. Wrap tightly in foil and refrigerate.
(per serving, including chicken): 362 calories, 17 g fat, 5 g saturated fat,
395 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 29 g protein