1 Tbsp. coconut oil
¼ onion, diced
4 mushrooms, sliced
1 small sweet potato, diced into 6mm cubes
⅛ tsp. thyme
226g ham, diced
Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1 avocado, diced
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium heat. When pan is hot, add coconut oil.
- Add onions, mushrooms, sweet potatoes, and thyme.
- Stirring frequently, cook until sweet potatoes are tender but firm (about 12-15 minutes).
- Tossin ham until heated through.
- Season with freshly ground black pepper, if desired, and top with avocado to serve.
Tip: Add small amounts of water (a few drops) to the pan and cover for a few minutes at a time in order to hasten the sweet potatoes’ cooking time.