Do not stress to much, this recipe is as nutritious as it is tasty. If you would like to make this Banting Friendly replace the Maple Syrup with Xylitol Syrup.
Inspired by chef Matthew Kenny.
- 2 medium avocado
- 1 cup Organic Unsweetened Almond Milk
- ¾ cup Organic Cacao Powder
- ⅓ cup Maple syrup (Or Xylitol Syrup)
- 1 tsp Organic Vanilla Extract
- ¼ tsp Cinammon, Ground
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Remove peels and pits from your avocados, and slice.
- Put the avocados into your blender, and add almond milk (or coconut milk).
- Add organic pure maple syrup, cacao powder, vanilla extract, cinnamon and sea salt.
- Blend on high until mixture is creamy.
- Serve in 6 dessert cups and enjoy now, or put into refrigerator to chill for later.
- Garnish with raspberries and mint leaves if you’ve got them!
One thought on “Decadent Dark Choc Pudding”