This is a handy recipe for breakfast, lunch, brunch or a main course. With a few tweaks to the basic recipe, you can have an endless variety of flavours to enrich your palate. Try making some of these ahead and refrigerate.
Servings: 1 Egg Per wrap/serving
- Whisk the egg in a bowl until there are no lumps and you cannot see any egg yolk or white pieces.
- Heat some coconut oil (or butter) in a frying pan.
- Pour the egg mixture into the frying pan and rotate the pan to let the egg spread out into a thin layer. The thinner the better when using eggs as wraps.
- Once cooked on one side, flip over.
- Remove each wrap as they cook and leave on a plate to cool.
- Repeat with as many eggs as you like until you have made enough wraps for the week ahead.
- Place your favourite filling inside and roll up.
What is your Favourite Filling?
Tools We Use