Quick, easy and tasty enough for family or company.Ingredients
- 1/4c all-purpose flour for coating
- 1/2 tspn salt
- 1/2 Tblsp ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian Mix Herbs
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast
- 4 Tblspns butter
- 4 Tblspns olive oil
- 1c sliced mushrooms
- 1/2c Marsala wine
- 1/4c cooking sherry
- Cut chicken breasts in half and pound then to about 500mm thick
- In a shallow dish or bowl, mix together the flour, salt, pepper and oregano & coat chicken pieces in the mixture.
- In a large skillet, melt butter in oil over medium heat.
- Place chicken in the pan, and lightly brown. Turn over chicken pieces, and add mushrooms.
- Pour in wine and sherry. Cover skillet; simmer chicken 10 minutes, turning once, until no longer pink and juices run clear
Nutrition FactsPer Serving: 448 calories; 26.6 g fat; 13.3 g carbohydrates; 28.8 g protein; 99 mg cholesterol; 543 mg sodium.