2 large (140 grams each), ripe bananas
2 large (50 grams each) eggs
2 1/2 cups (200 grams) rolled oats (certified gluten-free if necessary)
1 cup (260 grams) peanut butter
3 tablespoons honey
2 teaspoons cinnamon
Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Add the ripe bananas and eggs into a medium mixing bowl.
- Mix with a spatula, mashing on the banana to get chunks as small as possible.
- Add the oats, peanut butter, honey, and salt, and stir until just combined. The mixture will get thick and hard to stir.
- Use a 1/4 cup measure to portion cookie dough into 12 balls.
- Take each ball and split it in half to create 24 smaller balls. Roll each ball and lightly smash it between your palms to create a mini cookie.
- Place the cookies on the baking sheet. Bake until the edges start to brown, 12 to 15 minutes.
Serving Size: 3 cookies
Per serving: Calories: 299; Total Fat: 15g; Saturated Fat: 3g; Monounsaturated Fat: 0g; Cholesterol: 53mg; Sodium: 131mg; Carbohydrate: 34g; Dietary Fiber: 6g; Sugar: 13g; Protein: 11g