- 4 boneless pork loin chops (170g each)
- 3 medium apples, cut into wedges
- 1 large onion, cut into thin wedges
- ¼ cup water
- ⅓ cup balsamic vinaigrette
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Place a large nonstick skillet over medium heat; brown pork chops on both sides, about 4 minutes.
- Remove from pan.
- In same skillet, combine apples, onion and water. Place pork chops over apple mixture; drizzle chops with vinaigrette. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 3-5 minutes or until or until pork is done
1 pork chop with 3/4 cup apple mixture: 360 calories, 15g fat (4g saturated fat), 82mg cholesterol, 545mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 3g fiber), 33g protein.