- 170g uncooked whole wheat spaghetti
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 package (280g) fresh sugar snap peas, trimmed and cut diagonally into thin strips
- 2 cups julienned carrots (about 230g)
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup Thai peanut sauce
- 1 medium cucumber, halved lengthwise, seeded and sliced diagonally
- Chopped fresh coriander, optional
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large wok, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add snap peas and carrots; stir-fry 6-8 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add chicken, peanut sauce and spaghetti; heat through, tossing to combine.
- Transfer to a serving plate.
- Top with cucumber and, if desired, coriander.
1-⅓ cups: 403 calories, 15g fat (3g saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 432mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 6g fibre), 25g protein.