An easy, no bake recipe that will put a smile on your face
127 CALORIES PER 1 COOKIE SERVING
- Saturated Fat 2g
- Sodium 27mg
- Carbohydrates 14g
- Dietary Fibre 2g
- Protein 3g
- 2 ½ cups Oats, Rolled
- ⅓ cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp. honey
- ½ cup Chocolate Chips, Dark
- In a bowl, combine the rolled oats, natural peanut butter, honey and dark chocolate chips.
- Mix thoroughly until fairly consistent.
- Using heaped teaspoon mould 16 cookies, slightly flatten.
- Place them in the fridge for an hour or so to allow them to harden and then eat immediately.