- 2 cans tuna packed in oil
- ¼ cupchopped green bell pepper (mild) or jalapeno pepper (hotter)
- ¼ cupdiced red onion
- ¼ cup chopped coriander
- ¼ cupmayonnaise plus 1 tablespoon
- 2 teaspoons adobo sauce from a can of chipotle peppers
- salt and pepperto taste
- 2-3 avocados halved (you can also use tomatoes)
- Lemon or lime wedgesfor serving (optional; you might also want to add a little squeeze to the tuna salad before stuffing)
- Mix together tuna, pepper, onion, coriander and 1 tablespoon mayo in a small mixing bowl. Season to taste.
- Fill avocados with tuna salad. Mix together mayo and adobo sauce; drizzle over stuffed avocados.
- Serve immediately.
Contribute To Our Recipe Collecti
Click The Link Below