- 150g fresh baby green asparagus
- 1 Tbs butter
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 6 jumbo eggs, beaten
- 1cup cream
- ½ Tbs Dijon mustard
- 15g garlic chives, chopped
- ½ cup feta, crumbled
- sea salt and black pepper
Preheat the oven grill. On the stove top, heat butter, olive oil in a non-stick pan, add asparagus; sauté until golden.
- In a bowl, combine the eggs, cream and Dijon mustard and whisk together. Add garlic chives to the mixture and pour over asparagus.
- Crumble feta cheese on top and season with salt and pepper.
- Place pan on a low heat, and allow to cook until almost set.
- Place frittata under grill; cook until puffed up and golden.
- Slice and serve hot with a green salad.