Kitchen Queen Cheryle Miosge Anderson
AVOCADO STRAWBERRY SPINACH SALAD with Poppy Seed Dressing !!!!!
– 6 cups fresh baby spinach
– 1 punnet strawberries, hulled and sliced
– 1 avocado, diced (or you can double this to 2 avocados!)
– 113g crumbled gorgonzola or blue cheese
– 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
half a small red onion, thinly sliced
– 1/2 cup avocado oil (or any oil, such as olive oil)
– 3 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
– 2 Tbsp. honey
– 1 Tbsp. poppy seeds
– pinch of ground dry mustard (optional)
salt and pepper
**Mix this and pour over salad.